Monday 2 April 2012

Free Asparagus

Advertising is a great thing for a any business, especially if you can convey what is special about your product and what you offer... Unless there is a break in communication with your advertising provider.

Now, maybe someone was having a bad day, or it was early on a Monday, or comparatively, late on a Friday and someone wanted to go home and party the weekend away...

But this was going a little over the edge when it comes to mistakes.  The advertiser will remain unknown to all you out there, but this was a publication that is out for a full year with no recourse for corrections...

TA DA...



I have to say I DID catch this one.   But could you imagine having to honour everyone who came in asking for free asparagus!

PS  I am chuckling now as I write this, but at the time it was a bit of a shock thinking I might have missed the 15 day proofreading time limit!

2 comments:

RURAL said...

So I want to know where I go to get my free asparagus?

LOL.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Far Side of Fifty said...

Proofread and double check everything! Happy Easter..I hope your sister is cooking for you:)